Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

OMFG memes!!!2!

Yes. More late memes.

Curious as a Cat.

Let's say you unexpectedly find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life; which one person is the least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?
Uh, that would depend very heavily on the criteria for getting into hell. Are you talking about the Christian hell? Well, there's this one lady at work who I think is Christian, and she does nice things for people all the time, so probably her. Pretty much everybody else I know would be there with me, because I tend to associate mostly with other pagans and atheists. Most religions that have hell as part of their cosmology state that you're going there if you don't belong to their religion, so like I said, it would depend on the circumstances. Luckily, witches don't believe in hell, unless it's the hell of being cornered at a party by a group of Borg-again Christians attempting one of their gangbang conversions. Then there's always the hell of having to explain to people for the seven millionth time that you don't worship Satan, don't even believe in Satan, don't do animal sacrifices, don't hate Jesus [although it's really hard not to hate people who use Jesus as an excuse to suck], and are really just boring human beings like anybody else.

[Update: I just realised I totally read that question wrong and thought it meant "who are you least likely to see in hell?" Oops. Eh, I don't feel like changing it.]

What brings you good luck?
Boy, if I ever find out, I'm gonna grab all of it that I can get my hands on.

***

Thursday Threesome.

::Time to Fill::

Onesome:Time-- wasters in your life... Just a brief jump onto your soapbox: What is the biggest bother you have in this department? I mean, something you can post without incurring familial or job related problems ...
The biggest one? Oh, it's so hard to choose. Going to the bathroom is way up on the list. So are cooking, doing dishes, and housecleaning. And then there's the big one: Work.

Twosome: to-- beat the heat! It seems like it's all sort of hot all over the Northern Hemisphere this Summer! What are you doing to handle the heat? ...and for those Down Under? Well, your turn may come in just a few months; do you have any plans for then?
I'm staying indoors with the air conditioning. If I can't be in air conditioning, I drink tons of cold beverages. I avoid places that have no air conditioning and no convenient bathrooms.

Threesome: Fill-- your cup with a cold something! What are you drinking this summer to keep cool? ...and if you're a tea drinker: is it "ice tea" or "iced tea"? Just curious...
Water, mostly, if I really need to keep cool. The only place I go where it's not air-conditioned is work, and the fridge space is limited, so I don't bring a lot of other beverages because it's not worth listening to everybody else screech about how there's no room for their stuff. And it's "iced tea." "Ice tea" would be tea made from ice, which would be, uh, water.

***

Friday Five.

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?
I have no idea.

2. What are your favorite 3 websites?
That changes from week to week.

3. Do you eat at your computer?
I don't eat anywhere else, except sometimes in bed.

4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?
Well, if you're gonna twist my arm and make me pick, reading the news online. Why? Because you can actually GET to the news. However, if you want more than one comic strip on a page, you really have to read the paper.

5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?
Which messenger program? I use Yahoo, MSN and Trillian. On Yahoo, there are 2 on my acquaintances list, 8 on my friends list, and 1 on my missing & presumed dead list. I have 1 on MSN, because MSN sucks even bigger lion weenie than Yahoo does, so I never use it except through Trillian. Trillian has its own problems because their emoticon system does not match Yahoo's, or anybody else's that I'm aware of, so talking to somebody on Yahoo becomes very frustrating if you use a lot of emotes.

More to come...

same bitch time, same bitch channel...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat. said...

Sorry about the delay in replying to the Cat meme, but thanks for playing.

I especially like this line: "...although it's really hard not to hate people who use Jesus as an excuse to suck..." Hear hear!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Frida said...

That's okay, I didn't do it til Friday...

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home