Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Meow.

Curious as a Cat.

What is humankind's most negative enduring characteristic?
That's difficult to answer simply. I want to say "aggression," but that answer is pitifully incomplete to the point of being misleading. To call aggression a negative characteristic connotes, to many people, that it is not also a positive characteristic. I think that every trait humans have evolved for a reason. While aggression has probably done the most damage, I think it also made our survival possible, so it's hard to call it a negative trait when in fact it's a neutral one. [Don't even get me started on the Seven Deadly Sins.]

Which of your friends do you think was the cutest baby? Why did you pick that person?
Me. Why did I pick me? Because I have never seen baby pictures of any of my friends. [To my friends: This is not a cue for you to send me pictures. Thanks anyway. I'll just imagine you as you are now, in a big diaper with a rattle. That's much more amusing. :P ]

I sleep now.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home