Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

What?? Monday AGAIN?!?

Oh, all right.

Sunday 7.

Name seven things you'd like to do in the next three years.
~Find a better job.
~Get a breast reduction.
~Make some good friends who are geographically close so I can actually do things with them. [Not that talking online isn't fun too, but I can't go to the movies with somebody who lives on the East Coast. :( ]
~Find a nice, small [but not too small] house.
~Sell tons of artwork and make enough money to only have to work part-time.
~Pay off as much debt as possible.
~Make at least one road trip to see some of my friends.

***

Curious as a Cat.

What would be the most morally difficult thing you could be asked to do?
Destroy somebody's life, either by killing them, doing something very traumatic to them, ruining their reputation, or what have you. I'd have to witness them doing something really abominable before I could ruin or end their life.

If you were casting a comedy movie, what actor would you choose to be the star?
It would depend on what the script calls for.

So that does that. And I am now the proud owner of a paper shredder. Bye bye, useless balance transfer checks! The other great thing about it is that if I ever decide to start doing handmade paper again, I won't have to sit there and rip up sheet after sheet of scrap paper by hand. Just feed it through, soak it in water, schlop it into the blender and away we go. Man, I wish I had enough free time to dink with all that again.

same bitch time, same bitch channel...

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

But if needed, you would end someone's life? Wow. Most people won't admit that basic part of themselves. Congrats, you are human!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home