Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 03, 2007

3rd and 6

Saturday 6.

1. Who's going to win the Super Bowl?
Like I said, CBS.

2. Have you been invited to any Super Bowl parties? (Or are you throwing your own?)
No.

3. If you were invited, would you go, even if you hate football?
Only if a bunch of my friends were going to be there.

4. Have you ever thrown a party focused on a television program?
No.

5. If you were given free tickets to the Super Bowl, would you attend? Why or why
not?

No. Why? Well, let's see if I can come up with three good reasons.

~I hate large, crowded, noisy places.
~I'd still have to get there, which would cost a lot of money and take a lot of time.
~I don't give a flying fuck about the Stupid Bowl.

I think that about covers it. If somebody gave me free tickets, I would scalp them. I'd enjoy the money much better than I'd enjoy paying out the anus for a plane ticket to go sit in a crowded stadium and get a panic attack from the noise and not be able to use the bathrooms because of all the people in them.

6. Do you worry about security at such an event? Would those worries prevent you from attending or in any way make you less likely to attend?
Nope. See 5. If there was a riot or a terrorist attack or something, that would be horrible; but I wouldn't worry about my own personal safety, just the safety of whoever's there. The only thing that worries me is that somebody might set off a bomb or hijack the Goodyear blimp and crash it into the stadium, and Bush will use that as an excuse to implant chips in everybody's ass or something.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home