Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The land of the greed and the home of the strange

Saturday 6.

1. Are you hoping to lose weight, gain weight or stay the same weight by the end of 2007?
I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I'm not going to knock myself out trying to do it.

2. Now that Saddam Hussein has been executed, are you more worried or less worried about possible terror attacks?
Neither. I'm having a hard time scraping up enough give-a-fuck to get scared, frankly.

3. Who was the last performer you heard sing on television? Did you sing along?
I don't remember. Oh, wait, I do remember, it was the National Anthem at a Stanley Cup game. No, I didn't sing along. I've had to sing that damn thing so many times that if I never hear it again, it'll be too soon. They only ever sing the first verse anyway. If they'd stop singing that one and sing another one [there are only like 3000 to choose from], then I wouldn't mind.

4. Take the quiz: What is your career personality?
It says, "Your Career Personality: Quiet, Sevice-Oriented, and Practical"

5. Of the listed careers, which is the most appealing?
Well, I'm already working on the top one on the list, which is artist.

6. Of the listed careers, which is the least appealing?
I don't think I'd want to be a concierge. I'm not THAT service-oriented. I like helping people; I don't like groveling for shitty tips from rich stuck-up people.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home