Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

Curious, New Year Edition

Curious as a Cat.

What one question would you ask a legitimate psychic, knowing you'd get a truthful answer?
When am I going to die? That way, I could make some plans for the rest of my life; if I knew I was only going to live to, say, 35, I wouldn't worry about getting my student loans paid off early. If I knew I was going to live to 90, I'd redouble my efforts at being healthy, so I don't have to spend so much time in a nursing home. And it'd give me a chance to get my affairs in order.

And if it turned out that knowing wasn't a good thing, well, I've lived my whole life NOT knowing, and it's sucked so far. I'd find some way to cope.

Who would you like to be deserted on an island with?
My friends. I almost said "my friends and family," but honestly, as much as I love my family, I'd probably end up strangling them [assuming they didn't strangle me first].

***

bleh...I succumbed to the temptation of taking an "evening" nap [10-noon, that's evening for me] and now I'm all sluggish and am totally not going to get to bed on time. Thank goodness I don't have to work tonight.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home