Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 15, 2006

eh.

Booking Through Thursday. Short and sweet this week.

Audio Books. Yes or No?
Sure, if I can ever find any in the library that don't suck, which isn't very often. I'd just buy them, but they're too expensive.

***

Thursday Threesome.

::Holly Jolly Christmas::

Onesome: Holly-- Hmmm... Do you have holly where you are? Is it used for decorating? ...and if not, what types of greenery are used to show off the season? Inquiring minds and all that...

I don't really pay attention.

Twosome: Jolly-- Jolly Elf or The Grinch? How is your Christmas experience going so far?
It would be fine if it weren't for that fucking music. If I have to hear "All I Want For Christmas Is You" one more time, I'm gonna shoot a reindeer. I don't care what the marketing experts say, holiday music does NOT make me want to shop. It makes me want to burn down a mall.

Threesome: Christmas-- Hey, I miss ol' Burl Ives singing the song in this header: who does your favorite Christmas song? ...and which song is that? Yes, yes, you're allowed more than one ...
There isn't more than one. The only one I can listen to without wanting to poop in somebody's stocking is "The Christmas Song." I don't remember who does it--Nat King Cole or somebody. I can dig that one, but the rest of them, I just cannot stand, especially the Jesus ones. I fantasize about looking out my window and seeing a chorus of smiling carolers down below, and dumping boiling oil on them. But since I can't do that, I just content myself with making up dirty lyrics. So I sing along with the radio, but instead I'm singing "Fuckin' Around The Christmas Tree," "Rudolph the Red-nosed Wino," "Silver Balls," "Violent Night," "Here Comes Satan Claus" and "Drunken Fucked-up Christmas." I also sometimes sing alternate lyrics I've learned from MAD Magazine.

Check that--I also like "PMS for Christmas" from Bob & Tom's Camel Toe CD.

***

And that does that. Merry Mithras and a happy nude year.

same bitch time, same bitch channel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home