Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Humped

Wednesday Mind Hump.

1. What do you dream about lately (literally or otherwise)?
I dream a lot about houses and libraries [and, if I drank a lot of water before bed, bathrooms].

2. Tell us about a dream you had that you fulfilled and what you did to make that dream come true.
Well, I had a dream to overcome my fear of drowning and learn how to swim. So I signed up for a swimming class through community ed and learned to swim. :)

3. Name a few songs with "dream" in the title.
Hm...
~Aerosmith, "Dream On"
~Smashing Pumpkins, "My Daydream"
~Fleetwood Mac, "Dreams"
~Billy Joel, "River of Dreams"
~Heart, "Dreamboat Annie"
~R.E.M., "I Don't Sleep, I Dream"
~Sting, "The Dream of the Blue Turtles"
~Talking Heads, "City of Dreams"
~Eurythmics, "Sweet Dreams [Are Made of This]"
~Tori Amos, "Sweet Dreams"
~Heart, "These Dreams"
~Crowded House, "Don't Dream It's Over"
~Everly Brothers, "All I Have To Do Is Dream" [or just "Dream"--I can't recall]

A few whose artists I can't remember: "Beautiful Dreamer," "Dreamin'" [Sheena Easton, maybe?], "Dream Lover," "He's A Dream" [from the Flashdance soundtrack]

Anyway, that's what I came up with from memory and from looking at my mp3 library. I could just go to a lyrics site and do a search, but that sorta takes the fun out of it.

Well, I'm out of questions; and it's a good thing, too, because that's about all the humping I have energy for.

sbt/sbc

1 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Thanks for mind humping!u

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home