Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Books, bulbs, and, um...broccoli or something, I don't know

Booking Through Thursday.

What are you reading right now? (Well, obviously, you're reading THIS right now, perhaps I should have been more clear. What book(s) are you in the process of reading? (grin))
I have set aside Starhawk's The Spiral Dance for the time being and am currently reading Castle Kidnapped by John DeChancie and trying to stay interested in Plato's Republic.

***

Thursday Threesome.

::Strange Little Bud::

Onesome: Strange-- twists and turns on the web? Do you recall how you ended up here at the Back Porch? ...just curious.

I don't remember. I think I went through The Daily Meme.

Twosome: Little-- by little we branch out and bloom. How often do you post per week? Is that more or less than six months ago?
Depends on the week; usually it's anywhere from one to ten times. That's about the same as six months ago.

Threesome: Bud-- break time is coming later this year. ...but are the bulbs in your area pushing up through the soil yet?
o_O

'kay, what kind of bulbs come up in January?

~does Google search~

Well, I'll be damned. Apparently some bulbs DO come up in the middle of winter, if it's a really warm winter, which it actually has been. Huh. In any case, I live in an apartment, so the only bulbs I ever see are screwed into light fixtures.

And that about does that.

sbt/sbc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that you've pretty much made my day with your answers to that T-3...

dan

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home