Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

Mrow?

Curious as a Cat.

Which of your school teachers had the greatest positive influence on your character?
That's hard to say. I had some pretty good teachers. I guess the one that sticks out the most is my third-grade teacher. She was just such an incredibly nice person that from then on, when I've thought about what kind of person I wanted to be, she always comes to mind. She wasn't nice in an ostentatious way, like those people who go so far out of their way to be ingratiating that you just hope they'll go away. She was just a genuinely kind, patient person that made you feel special and loved.

Think of your best friend: what is the first thing most people would notice about that person?
Well, I have a couple best friends. They both wear a lot of black, so that's probably the first thing you'd notice. One of them is highly gifted in the mammary department, too, so that's pretty noticeable as well. Then they'd start talking, and you'd notice that they're both extremely intelligent. B is a little more intuitive/common sense [Taurus], and C is more analytical [Scorpio], but they both have fine, logical minds and big hearts, which is why they're my friends. :) They're both also very patient, which is why they're STILL my friends after all this time.

Good questions. It made me smile to think about people who brighten my life.

sbt/sbc

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Where do you come up with the questions?

10:36 PM  
Blogger Frida said...

What? I didn't come up with any questions. It's a meme. The link to the blog where the meme is found is at the top of the post.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home