Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Daylight Slavings Time

Yes, it's that time of year again, where we get back the hour that Daylight Savings Time robbed us of in the spring. Knowing me, I'll probably waste it online.

Speaking of time, Saturday 8 asks "when's the last time."

# when was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
I bought something for my mom, but I don't remember what it was.

# when was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
I think it was somebody at work. I tell people good job, and they just sorta walk away. I have a hard time complimenting somebody without it sounding insincere. I think it's because people very, very rarely impress me, and I have to be impressed to give a good, genuine compliment that doesn't sound hokey.

# when was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store; what was it and why?
I remember doing it, but I don't remember what it was or why. I don't keep track of things like that.

# when was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
No idea. I don't buy them ready-made, and I don't keep cones around the house because I don't eat ice cream enough to use up more than 2 or 3 cones before the rest go stale. So I might get one at my mom's house, but not often, because she likes to repackage ice cream in other containers to save space, and that tends to ruin the texture.

# i had to take The Kid to the doctor. when was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?
A couple weeks ago; it was a urologist.

# when was the last time you were embarrased by something you did? What was it and what happened?
That happens practically every day. I went to a movie party Friday night and left my soda bottle on the table in the front hall when I left. Oopsie.

# when was the last time someone was kind to you?
Yesterday. Or earlier today, depending on what time zone you're in and whether you've changed your clocks yet.

# when was the last time you locked yourself out of your house/apartment/work? what did you do?
A couple months ago. I got somebody to let me in.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home