Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

Se7en

Sunday 7.

Name up to seven magazines that you either have subscribed to, currently subscribe to, or would subscribe to if money were no object.
Currently subscribing:
~Rolling Stone
~GuitarOne
~PCMagazine

Subscribed in the past:
~Entertainment [BO-ring; cancelled it]
~Spin [had to cancel due to $; would like to re-subscribe]

Want to subscribe:
~National Geographic
~Bitch

I would have said MAD, but the writing has gone downhill over the decades. Also, Don Martin is no longer with us. :( I have a pile of old MAD books from the 60's and 70's, though, so I can still get my fix if I need it. I learned more 20th-century history from MAD than I did from history class. Maybe schools should give students satire from various historical periods in addition to [or instead of] history books. Hey, that sounds like fun. If I were a history teacher, I'd do that.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home