Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Did you get 8?

I did.

Saturday 8.

1. as you get older, are you jazzed about your birthday?
No.

2. do people usually remember your birthday?
Dude, I'm lucky if I remember my birthday.

3. an ex-coworker used to begin 3 mos. before her birthday flat-out reminding us that it was coming up. it's amazing what no self-esteem does for you. anyway, do you know anyone who pre-announces their birthdays?
No.

4. what was your best birthday? why?
File not found. Long-term memory damaged or not accessible.

5. what was your worst birthday? why?
See 4.

6. name your best birthday gift.
See 4.

7. name the best birthday gift you've gotten for someone else.

I can't think of one. I remember a few Xmas presents I gave people, but I'm drawing a blank on birthdays. Generally I just give people cards and/or money. If it's one of my parents, I go over there and we spend a day playing games and eating. That's about all I can afford.

8. as i age, i value SLEEP as a priceless commodity. i didn't get any for my birthday, however. what do you want this year for your birthday?
Whatever I can get.

sbt/sbc

2 Comments:

Blogger lola h. said...

i've decided that you're a great friend to have, because i can get you anything for your birthday. and if i forget your birthday, you might have as well, so that sounds like a win-win for me. ;)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Frida said...

Sure, as long as it's not something I have to pay to have hauled away--that would have to come out of your birthday check :P

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home