Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Drunk 'n' Driving.

Saturday 6.

1. How do you feel about a National ID card to replace individual state driver's licenses?
I don't like it. If it were a smaller country, I wouldn't mind. But 300 million people is a lot to keep track of. I'm also unclear on how, exactly, state driver's licenses are so desperately inferior that they need to be replaced with a national ID. How about we get our federal health care system first, and then worry about spending billions of dollars to replace something we already have, hm?

2. Where's the most embarrassing place you've ever fallen asleep?
I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in an embarrassing place. I'm pretty good about staying awake. I used to sleep in algebra class, but I wasn't embarrassed by that, or I wouldn't have been sitting in the front row every day.

3. How long does it take you, when looking at someone for the first time, to determine whether or not you are really attracted to the person?
You mean physically attracted [which, for me, doesn't count as being "really attracted"]? Right away. Attracted to them as a person? That takes longer.

4. Take the quiz: What kind of drunk are you?
I don't drink, and I couldn't see the point of taking a quiz where I would have to lie on every question, so I didn't take it.

5. When is the last time you were really drunk?
I think it was New Year's Eve 2000. I might've gotten plastered by myself a couple times after that, but I've never been in the habit of doing anything much when drinking alone. The main point of drinking, for me, had always been relaxing, and having people around really shoots my relaxation in the ass. I could've gotten shitfaced every night for a year and it wouldn't have stuck out in my mind. So New Year's is the last one that sticks out for me.

6. What caused the condition: Alcohol or something else?

Sorry to be pedantic, but you can't get drunk on anything but alcohol. You can get stoned on anything you like, but "drunk" refers specifically to booze.

That about does 'er.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home