Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

yeah.

Curious as a Cat. I've thought about these for about two days and I still can't come up with any good answers.

When have you felt the most alone?
I have no idea. I've felt alone most of my life. Sometimes it's been a good thing, sometimes it's been a bad thing. Lately I've felt horrifically alone nearly every day that I'm not at work, usually around 4 in the morning when nobody else has the decency to be up and keep me company. Goddamn dayshift people. :P it's really silent and it seems like the whole rest of the world is asleep or dead. I haven't had that so much since I've been getting up later on weekends. Getting up in the afternoon and having to go from afternoon to sundown all the way to sunup with nobody that you can call and talk to is a little crazy-making.

I had a shrink once tell me that my abandonment issues stemmed in large part from the times the babysitter would leave me strapped in my car seat all day when I was a baby instead of letting me out to play or changing my diaper. I couldn't tell you how true that is because I don't remember it, but it sounds plausible.

It's now or never for me to ____________________.
I don't know. Get started on an art career? I'm doing that, though.

Anyway.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home