Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 03, 2006

something something something, christ I hate coming up with titles

Saturday 6. I think their notification thingy is broken.

1. What was the last charity you donated something to? How long ago did you make your last donation?
I think it was for Hurricane Katrina, which would tell you how long ago it was.

2. Describe the worst weather event/national disaster that you experienced firsthand.

Well, we have had tornados rip through the area a few times, although none of the places I've ever lived have gotten damaged. So it's a tie between that and Bush [hey, you asked about national disasters].

3. Did the experience you just described change you in any way, (or if you've never experienced such an event firsthand, do you think it would change you significantly)?
99 times out of a hundred, when the tornado siren goes off, it doesn't mean shit. And if it's gonna get me, it's gonna get me. So I'd have to say no. As for Bush...well, I already insisted humans were irredeemably stupid, and the last two elections haven't changed that. I'm more pessimistic about us ever fixing the environment, though, because by 2008 we'll have wasted ANOTHER eight years.

4. Take the quiz: What subjects should you have studied in school?
You Should Study:

Art
Art history
Architecture
Comparative religions
Eastern religion
Education
Music
Philosophy

5. Did you actually study or major in any of the courses suggested by the quiz?
I majored in fine arts, yes.

6. What's your current screen saver? How long have you had it, and what do you like best about it?
It's a slideshow of all the comic strips I've swiped off the Internet. I like it because it's funny.

***

Now that that's done, I'm going to go tend to my migraine as best I can without medication. Then I'm going to go online and find photos of the people who design perfumes. Then I'm going to get some voodoo dolls, some rusty nails, and some gasoline...

Nah. I don't have the balls to hex anybody. I'll just continue fantasizing about throwing all perfumed products, and all wearers of perfume, into a big volcano.

They should have poetic justice laws, where for instance, if perfume gives you migraines, you should be allowed to go around with a hammer and bop somebody one every time their perfume gives you a headache. Then if you go to a store that has a nasty reeky perfume aisle and you get a headache from walking past it, you should be able to go to the manager's office and whap him upside the head til he hurts as bad as you do. And if his headache goes away before yours does, you should be allowed to bop him one again.

The very thought of that just makes me smile inside. :)

same bitch time, same bitch channel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home