Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

I want dentures.

Curious as a Cat.

If you were to will one thing you have to your religion when you died, besides money, what would you give?

You mean, like, willing it to the CoG, or to a coven somewhere, or...? I don't know of any Wiccan organisations to which I would will anything. They make plenty of money through donations, memberships, publications and correspondence courses. I would rather give it to my family.

I am not sure ____________________ .

that I can make it to the dentist's office without ripping this fucking tooth out myself.

I'm also not sure that Blogger deserves anybody's business if they can't keep their servers running halfway decent so people can post.

blah blah blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home