Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 22, 2006

More late memes

Wednesday Mind Hump.

1. Are you a fan of board games?
Yes, although I rarely have somebody to play them with.

2. What's your favorite board game and why?
I don't really have one.

Yesterday was Talk Like A Pirate Day, so lets answer a few questions about that. I can't think of any more board game questions.

3. Blackbeard, Hook, Sparrow - who's your favorite pirate?

This guy. Er, fox. Whatever.

4. If you were a pirate, what would you name yourself?
um...Nobeard? [At least not if I wax...]

5. Uh oh! Someone's gotta walk the plank! Choose a celebrity you want to throw overboard (all in good fun, of course. We're not actually advocating for the tossing of celebs in the ocean).
Yayyy! Somebody get me James Blunt and some rope!

Yeah, if I threw in all the celebrities I wanted to, the sea levels would rise a foot--which is saying a lot, considering how hideously skinny so many of them are.

***

Booking Through Thursday departs from books briefly.

But, enough about books. . . what else do you read?? Magazines? Newspapers? Professional journals? Cereal boxes? Phone books? Purchase invoices? Homework? (Please be specific. There may be a test later.)
I do subscribe to a few mags--Rolling Stone, PCMag, GuitarOne, and Quality Progress. I also read the paper at work, but I don't subscribe to it because apparently nobody proofreads it. I read on the Internet constantly--blogs, news, encyclopaedia articles, product reviews, and whatever else looks interesting.

***

Thursday Threesome.

::Ice Cream Social::

Onesome: Ice-- skating? Yes? No? Rinks? Ponds? No way?

No, actually; I never did learn how to use rollerblades, so I don't think I'd have an easy time with ice skating. I have balance problems.

Twosome: Cream-- soda? The work of evil scientists or a true pleasure in life ?
Diet cream soda is about the only soda I drink anymore, aside from diet ginger ale and diet root beer. It's one of the few that doesn't have either phosphoric acid or ester of wood rosin, both of which hurt my stomach.

Threesome: Social-- Are you considered to be a social person? ...or are you more likely to not be comfortable with a bunch of people around you? ...and wait a moment: how about in a classroom situation? Is that different for you?
I'm introverted, although not extraordinarily so. My Meyers-Briggs intro/extro score usually looks like this [depending on what mood I'm in when I take it]:

[I]...|..........[E]

No, I'm not comfortable with a bunch of people around. I can deal with it, and I'll sometimes attend events although I know I'm gonna hate the crowd; but I'll pretty much avoid anything with hundreds or thousands of people, like fairs and the Mall of Eternal PerilAmerica.

***

Well, that about does it for now.

same bitch time, same bitch channel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home