Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dos Preguntas para Lunes

"Para lunes" sounds like a euphemism for underwear, like "pantaloons" or something.

Curious as a Cat.

If you could remove one of the current Supreme Court justices based on their moral positions, whom would you choose?
Oh, hell, I don't know. Whichever one is the most conservative. I know I should pay more attention to that stuff, but I have a hard time seeing the point when I can't vote for justices, and the person who appoints them [i.e. George W. Douchebottle] doesn't listen to what I or any other citizens want anyway. Petitions, public outcry, letter campaigns...it all goes in one big monkey ear and out the other. Maybe if I was a billionaire, he'd listen. But I'm not, so there's buggerall I can do about it. So yeah, just 86 whoever leans furthest to the right.

Finish this sentence: "What I really need ____________."
Can't be bought in a store. Well, some of what I need can [a better car, for one]. But the really important things can't. Courage, for example, and perspective, and social support, and the ability to forgive. I need to unblock some of my channels to let in good stuff, and board up some other channels to keep other people's horseshit from polluting my psyche. It's happening; it just takes time. Anyway, that's what I need.

Yeah.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home