Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Taking Sinventory

Saturday 6.

1. Take the quiz: How much sloth do you have?
It says my sloth quotient is 29%.

2. Take the quiz: How much wrath do you have?
Wrath quotient: 24%.

3. Take the quiz: How much lust do you have?
Lust quotient: 14%.

4. Take the quiz: How much envy do you have?
Envy quotient: 30%.

5. Take the quiz: How much pride do you have?

Pride quotient: 32%.

6. Of these five sins, which quiz's response seemed most different from your real personality?
Patrick, you make the heroic assumption that people know their own real personalities. ;-) I'm sure most people know themselves better than others do, but I think we all lie to ourselves at least a little about who we are. If I'm as honest with myself as I can manage to be, I'd say all the scores are pretty much spot on. I know it's somewhat different than how some people perceive me, though.

I also think it's a good sign that I managed to get a wrath score under 50% without having to lie [at least consciously]. That's a marked improvement.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home