Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Moving, Madness, and Media [A Meme]

Saturday 6.

1. You're arranging to move. If money were no object, would you hire movers to come in and pack your belongings as well as drive them, or would you prefer to do the packing yourself?
Um. No. See, you don't touch my stuff. Total strangers ESPECIALLY do not touch my stuff. You never touch a witch's stuff unless you know exactly what you're doing. I pack it. That way I don't have to re-bless everything [and wipe the fingerprints off] when I unpack. Other people can drive the truck, though.

2. Of the new shows that have premiered so far this season, which were you most looking forward to seeing?

None. I have no TV.

3. Did the show live up to your expectations?
See 2.

4. Take the quiz: What type of lunatic are you?
I liked this quiz. :) Fun and right on the money.






What Type of Lunatic are You?




'Fudged in the Head' PLEASE VOTE!!!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




5. What habit of yours would you say is the craziest?
I don't think I have any sane habits.

6. What do you own more of: VHS Tapes, CDs, DVDs or Books?
Books, by far. Last time I counted, I had about 560 books, maybe 200-300 CD's, a few dozen VHS [I don't have a VCR either, so fat lot of good they do me], and a few dozen DVD's. A great many of the books are yard-sale books, thrift-store books, or used-bookstore books; on one occasion, the landlord of one of my childhood homes gave us boxes of books when they cleaned out the garage. [This is how I got hold of The Happy Hooker, by the way.]

Aaaaaaaand that's all she wrote.

sbt/sbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home