Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 09, 2007

Curious as a Cat.

What is the most mysterious phenomenon you have ever witnessed?
I've seen some interesting psychic phenomena, but none of those can top the sheer mystery of a native English speaker, with normal intelligence, who has attended public school from kindergarten through twelfth grade and still does not know basic mechanical rules for grammar. That mystifies the hell out of me.

What is the worst thing that could happen to you?
To be disabled or declared mentally ill, and left in the care of uncaring assholes.

If you had to guess two people at work were having an affair, which two would pair up? Why? [please don't give full names]
I have no idea. I don't pay attention to that kind of thing. My "X is sleeping with Y" radar has been broken for years, and besides, I go to work to work, not to find out who's fucking whom.

Blech. I feel gross.

same gross time, same gross channel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home