Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 10, 2007

crazy...over the rainbow, I am crazy...

Saturday 6.

1. What's the craziest thing you can imagine yourself actually doing?

Killing somebody. Or, hell, as long as I'm at it, killing everybody.

2. What sport or pastime do you think someone would almost have to be crazy to attempt?
Hm...crazy is so relative. For instance, I think people that do all-over decorative scarification or physical alterations [like that tiger guy] are pretty odd--in this culture. In some cultures, it's their main method of self-decoration. We do lipo and waxing, they make scar patterns.

3. How likely would you be to do that?
Not very. I have enough scars.

4. Take the quiz: How insane are you?
"20% insane

you are completely normal"

So if you're less than 20% insane, then you've gone straight through normal and out the other side.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stupid, how stupid would you rate that quiz?
8. I almost said 7, but I added a half for the lack of punctuation and another half for the misspelling of "computer."

I would've given it a 9, but I've seen some pretty retardo quizzes. This one has too much competition to be that close to the top. After all, there are a LOT of bored 14-year-olds in the world.

6. What do you really use your computer for?
Blogging, getting news and weather, killing time, learning new things, keeping in touch with friends and family and the rest of the world, listening to and archiving music, storing images of my artwork, making digital art, watching DVD's, and reading e-books.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. I want to participate in Shutdown Day, but I don't know if I can go the whole 24 hours. It'll be intriguing, though, for people to find out just how crazy it makes them not to have their computer on. [I have a feeling I will be using my stereo a lot. CD's and tapes...so last century, man.]

We'll see.

same bitch time, same bitch channel...

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna. W said...

I think I'll do Shutdown day. Just because I can (I hope).

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home