Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cars and Family

Saturday 6.

1. What color car do you drive?

Stalker question! Next.

2. How many cars have you had in the past of this same color?
None; this is my first car.

3. What does this particular color mean to you?
See 1.

4. Take the quiz: What color car should you drive?
It says I should drive a blue car. [Incidentally, this is also the colour that the Inner Funky Hair Colour Quiz suggests.]

5. Would you ever consider driving a car the color the quiz suggests?
Sure!

6. Do you consider yourself the most-aggressive driver on the road, the least-aggressive, or something in between?

Somewhere in between. I know I'm not the most attentive driver on the road [oops].

***

Saturday 8.

1. who's the oldest living member of your family?

No idea.

2. who's the newest?
No idea. I have cousins that poop out babies right and left. I don't keep track anymore.

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be?
My brother W, because I never get to see him.

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family?
It's a tie between CM and BW.

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand?
There's a hole with no bottom.

6. do you have a member of the family who is currently suffering an illness? (i'm going for physical illness here, but feel free to talk about the batshit-crazy ones, too)
Actually, yeah, I have an aunt with cancer. Sadly, it doesn't look like it's gonna end well.

7. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact?

I don't have contact with my brother J, because ignoring him is the only thing that keeps me from strangling him.

8. do you have any famous family members?
Nope. I have an uncle who looks exactly like a 19th-century U.S. president, though.

So that's about it for now.

...Aaand Google is encountering server errors. There seem to be a lot of that since they took over Blogger. Hm, couldn't have seen that coming!

sbt/sbc

4 Comments:

Blogger L. G. said...

sorry to hear about your aunt.

do #5 and #1 have anything to do with each other? ;)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Frida said...

Yeah, I have some family members that I like, and everybody else, either I never happen to bump into them or I steer clear. I don't keep abreast of all the politics.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Crazy Sam said...

Hi Frida–

I have been a big fan of Saturday 8 for a long time. I used to love to play every Saturday. Now that Lola is not publishing weekly, it has left a void. So, a while ago I decided to try my hand at a weekly meme. I’m calling it “Saturday 9” to salute the fine work Lola, and before that Laura have done. I’ve got everything in place now but readers.

I wanted to wait until I was sure I’d be as committed as you need to be. I now have enough under my belt to know I can do this. I’m writing to all who have participated in Saturday 8 to give us a try. When Lola posts, feel free to stay with her, but if not, join us. Thanks for reading this. I hope you join us!! Our address is http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com !

Thanks!

Samantha Winters

6:05 PM  
Blogger BiFemPagan said...

Found your LJ first, followed the link here, and discovered these wonderful meme thingies. I'm ganking them, if you don't mind.

LOVE your humor, btw. I'm gonna try to remember to read you more. Might even friend you at lj

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home