Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 20, 2007

COOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEE!!!!!111!one!! numnumnumnum

Saturday 6.

1. Do you order Girl Scout cookies each year? If so, how many boxes do you buy in an average year?
No.

2. How long does it take you to finish off a box of cookies?
I'm ashamed to say.

3. What's your favorite kind of cookie to dip in milk?
I don't have one.

4. Take the quiz: What kind of cookie are you?
It says I'm a black and white cookie.

"You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!"

mkay.

5. If you had to bake cookies for a party, what flavor would you bake?
Chocolate ones.

6. What's the right way to eat an Oreo? As a whole, or by licking off the filling and then eating the two wafers individually?
Depends on what kind it is. If it's the kind with the plain white filling, I scrape out the filling and throw it away because I hate it. If it's the peanut butter kind or some other flavoured filling, I eat it as a whole.

I think I got too much sun yesterday. And too much sugar. I should rest, but I'm too restless.

Eh.

sbt/sbc

1 Comments:

Blogger alisonwonderland said...

that "black and white cookie" description is funny! :o)
hope you're feeling better soon!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home